Mystery slot on 97 900se

It's a little slot for something to slide into. It's located on the drivers side door compartment. I noticed it today while doing a thorough cleaning. What is it? ~GJ~

Reply to
Gemini Jackson

I believe that it's used to mount a cup holder.

Reply to
..munch

Ah, and a much needed one at that. I'll add that to my list of things to find and purchase. ~GJ~

Reply to
Gemini Jackson

This is what you should be looking for ;)

..munch

Here you go:

..munch