C900 Audio system troubles.

OK, I have a problem. I sold the Convertible to a guy from Germany. It was ebayed, and listed as having a radio cassette. He is coming to collect it next Sunday, so today I went to have a look for another car. Got in, fired up, radio was just showing time. tuner wouldn't turn on. But Cassettes worked.

So, I informed him that it might not have a sony headunit after it had become faulty. I would fit either a cheap new, or good second hand R/C or CD headunit. I'm a decent type sometimes to the point of stupidity.

Managed to find some "keys" that would allow me to pull the old Sony, and after that it failed to work at all. No power what so ever even though it was still connected.

Put a volt meter onto memory and switched and they both worked as expected when grounded. Went out and bought a replacement headunit.

Problem is now, since wiring an ISO adaptor onto the Saab for the new headunit, I can get power, but no sound, and the illumination seems low, also the power antenna doesn't raise. I must be missing something. Something stupid, but while I've used proper insulated crimp connectors, I can't believe that I have totally bady connected all 4 speakers. There isn't even crackle and interference. I've stumped as to what the problem is.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2