Connects2 adapter broken??

Gotta Sony cd changer in the boot with a Connects2 adapter to link it to the wiring harness in the boot. It seems to be dead - having been erratic recently. Display just says CHANGER then reverts to the radio. I have tried different CDs, even tried an identical Sony cd changer. Could the problem be the Connects2 adapter itself? Is there any way of checking this? I suppose it could be the inbuilt headunit in the car itself - but I hope not!

Any ideas please peeps?

Reply to
Him Off De Telly

I think connects2 have a website with support. I had to contact them a while back for some help.

here it is

just found it in my favourites. Worth asking them.

HTH

Reply to
magicman

thanks - will try them