Cabin Electrical Gremlins

Grrr! Just when I was happy that everything was okay with my old SAAB :(

The car: 1989 900 T8 Special. The problem: No dash illumination lights, heater control lights, cig lighter light or ashtray light.

On my car, it shares the fuse with the RH parking light function on fuse 19. Just in case, I've been through all the fuses to ensure they're all good. Of course, I have checked the bulbs with known good ones and tried the old bulbs in working lights (I have some accessory gauges to check bulbs with).

Still no joy ... Is there a relay, or some other circuit in the way?

As a bonus, my rear window defroster has started working :)

Paul

1989 900 Turbo S
Paul Halliday