cd changer help

The motor just went in my 94 SAAB 900. I just got me a 2001 SAAB 9-5 Aero, but it doesn't have a cd changer. Is there any reason the one in the older 900 wouldn't work? Is it easy to move from it from one car to the other?

Thanks Donald

Reply to
cameca8

The CD players are not the same and WILL NOT interchange. Saab is your only source for a CD changer on your 9-5, if you want to control the changer with the radio.

You can get a generic FM-modulated CD changer for your car, but the radio head will not control it.

Good luck, Steve C

Reply to
Scrowe