Cheap 1986 900S cars fpr parts or repair.

I posted a couple of days ago, listing these cars for sale cheap. Surely, there's someone out there who's willing to take them off my hands. I'd really hate to relegate them to the scrapyard at this point -- each was a daily driver until 1) I retired the 2-door because I got a good deal on the

4-door, and 2) I blew out the auto-tranny on the 4 door 2 weeks ago.

Here's my original post again:

My wife and I have loved the Saabs, but neither of us have knees that can handle a clutch, and classic 900s and automatic transmission are not a good match. Thus, I have two 1986 900S cars for sale CHEAP! to anyone willing to make the trip to Pittsburgh, PA to pick them up.

1st car: 1986 900S hatchback, Rose Quartz (silver), sliding sunroof, working A/C when we parked it 1 year ago, good motor and auto tranny, around 330,000 miles. Some welding was done to the frame a few years ago to address rust damage. Stereo is dead. Power windows work. Bad exhaust.

2nd car: 1986 900S 4 door sedan, cherry red, sliding sunroof, A/C does not work, good motor, dead auto tranny, around 150,000 miles. Some spots of rust-through at inside door bottoms. Good Pioneer AM/FM/CD stereo. Power windows work. Good/newer exhaust.

Seat upholstery in both cars fair to good (no rips as far as I know).

Four sets of alloy rims (in various conditions) between the cars, some good tires, including a set of 4 Vredestein studded snow tires on the red car. There is probably a set of steel wheels in my garage, as well.

I am not interested in parting these cars out, nor am I willing to arrange transit for them.

Please respond via email if you are interested in giving these cars a new home.

Thanks,

--Dale

Reply to
Dale James

If you were closer to Milwaukee I'd be all over it, I assure you.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

This NG isn't moving much. When it does many are from the land down-under, north of the border or from across the pond. Have you tried autotrader?

Reply to
yaofeng

Or even Ebay? It's worth a try, since it gives access to a global marketplace.

Regards,

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's Saab C900 Site

Try Craigslist.

I think it is. Or do an internet search. There is a local one for your area, most likely.

It is free.

Charles

Reply to
Charles