Clark Gas?

Anyone know what gas Clark Gas Stations use? I seem to get about 2 mpg increase compared to Citgo high octane in my 2004 9-3 Aero manual. I can't find anything useful on the net about Clark! Is there a history link?

Dan

Reply to
Dan

No sure where you live Dan, but where I am there are two giant tanks down at the port. Not sure who owns them doesn't matter much because all the oil company trucks pull up to the same two tanks and fill up. The only difference in the delivered gas is the additive package they put in.

Aside from octane and cleaning agents, I don't think there is anything potentially different.

Reply to
Bob

All the Clark stations in my area (northeastern Illinois) changed to Citgo or Marathon stations, or were bulldozed about a year ago shortly before their parent company, Premcor, was sold to Valero. See

and
for history information. I expect that the gas they use would depend on the station's location.

Reply to
Walt Kienzle