Cold idling problem - Saab 9000 2.3i

I have a Saab 9000 2.3i -91. When starting it, the idle drops to 800 r/min immediately. Also some of the cylinders have trouble firing, propably due the lean mixture. This becomes a problem when the temperature gets below -5C .

Earlier it used to idle at maybe 1200 for a while, until the engine warms up abit and then drop down to 800.

I have checked the temperature sensor of the LH Jetronic 2.4, and it seems to be OK (1500 ohm at +40C). There are now warning lights lit inside the car.

What could be the problem ?

Mikael

Reply to
Mikael Nordman