Come Get It

Hello all!

After looking about and asking a few people, I have given up on the idea of installing a turbo engine in my NA 900. However I have this engine and xmission in my garage and can't pull my car inside. Would someone like to come get this thing out of my garage? Free to good home. I am in NE Ohio about 30 miles east of Cleveland, in the US. The engine would appear to be an 89 vintage T16 turbo engine. It is not seized up. The people I got it from assured me that the engine ran when it was put up. The condition of the oil and the engine in general would indicate that the engine should run straight away. The condition of the xmission is unknown. It appears to shift smoothly by moving the shift linkage coupling. The pinion bearings don't appear to me to be bad yet. Be sure to bring a way to hoist this thing into the car/truck/trailer. I don't have a hoist around right now. Just let me know either here or correct the email address, I'm sure you can figure it out.

dave somewhat bumming now sort of looking for a turbo 900

Reply to
dave

Dave,

Email me and I would like to help you out. I am in Columbus, OH

grider(dot)4(at)osu(dot)edu

Substitute . for (dot) and @ for (at) dave wrote:

Reply to
KeithG