Dealer comments for NE PA

Hi, Does anybody have any experience with the service quality of the two Saab dealers in Northeastern Pennsylvania? I need a good looking over and 90k service for my '86 900.

The dealerships are: Joseph Chermak of Clarkes Summit Kunkle Motors of Kunkle.

Thanks

--Paul

Reply to
P K

Hi and Yes,

I'm not a fan of Chermak since they bashed Saab when they were still a Peugeot dealer, quite arrogantly I might add. I have had them do an alignment for me and they did ok, but they are such jerks in my mind. ( I will say the people in there service department are quite nice but I have only had one dealing with them) I have delt with Kunkle only once for a seat repaired kit for a older 900 and they had it in stock. For a older Saab 900 I would recommend Sweps Auto in Factoryville 570-945-5443 I purchased at least 5 Saabs from them and they have done all the service on them since. Great service and price. Ask for Paul if you call.

Thanks,

Scott

Reply to
Scott Woh

For my Saab 9000 I use Eurotech Auto @ 131 Wood St., Wilkes-Barre,

570-822-4665. Dan Haddle, They are honest,reliable and know the Saab's.

Oscar

Reply to
Oscar Johnson