paging British C900 owners

Does anyone over there (I am in the US) know where a salvage yard is that would have a late model C900T non catalyst car? The car would have a transmission labeled GM55804 or GM55806. I am looking for the primary gears on the front of the transmission. Does anyone know where one may be? This is the 'next taller' gearset for a C900 transmission to the '7' that was common for the 16V turbos at least over here.

KeithG

Reply to
KeithG

in article snipped-for-privacy@wideopenwest.com, KeithG at snipped-for-privacy@wowway.com wrote on 02/12/2004 00:08:

I betcha the NeoBrothers could get you what you want ... Them, or our friends at Parts ASAP. Despite the rather generic looking website, Parts ASAP are all SAAB :)

Paul

1989 900 Turbo S
Paul Halliday

Keith, I know a very good breaker of C900 parts. He'll have what you want.

email me on mr_miaow@ntlworld dot com if you want his email address..

Mike

Reply to
Mike P

Mike,

I tried the email address you gave and it bounced back. Try me on keithg at mail dot saabnet dot com

I have a friend over there (near London) now and would like to see if I can spirit a set back here.

Regards,

KeithG

Mike P wrote:

Reply to