rear speakers for '88 900i (8v)

I am replacing the headlining (so why did you post speakers?), good question, while I was at it I have to romove the rear panels (and loads of other stuff - you wouldnt belive it (so that'll be another post will it? - er, yes)). Well anyway, the back speakers dont work so good - they dont like drums. I wanna buy speakers that dont mind the drums. My question is:

are the speakers specific, or can I go to halfrauds ? "specicifc" specifically in terms of how the screws and tags fit.

There are 4 speaker holes, and the distance between the centres of the holes (measured diagonally) is about 113.32mm +/-6mm

The current ones say this: IDS 413 (no relation I'm sure).

30 Watts dual cone, Phillips, max power 30 watts, impedance 4ohm, sensitivity 92db/w/m, freq resp 20-50,000hz resonant freq 100hz, made in belgium.

thanks, tom

Reply to
tom