FA: New Saab C900 pre-facelift clear indicator lenses, other parts (Ebay, Australia)

Hi everyone,

I have listed the following Saab items for sale on Ebay:

- New set of clear pre-facelift Saab C900 indicator lenses

- New set of manual steering rack boots for Saab 99's (and early C900's?)

- Used radiator cooling fan for 1985+ non-turbo Saab C900's

- Used matched set of pre-facelift Saab C900 front brake calipers

- Used Bosch ignition coil from an 8-valve turbo Saab C900

- Used set of pre-1988 (4 x 114.3 mm) Saab C900 steel wheels + very good Simex SM-800 tyres

All these items are located in Sydney (Australia), and except for the wheels/tyres, all the other items can be posted (within Australia and world-wide).

Please let me know if you have any questions about the items. Happy bidding!

Regards,

Craig.

Reply to
saab_o_naut