FA: Saab 900 79-86 Smoke Blackouts (Headlight Covers) NEW ! (Ebay)

Hi everyone,

or all of you that are in the USA with older C900's that pre-dated the introduction of European type headlights on Saab 900's, I've listed these Wade headlight covers on Ebay. They are brand new and have never been fitted to a car.

The Ebay listing URL is:

Regards,

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's Saab C900 Site

I've got the rest of the car minus the covers. You want it? There's to slabs in it for you.

Reply to
Bob Saccamano