Finnish SAAB "Racing Class"

I have happened across what appears to be a standard for cars to compete in a kind of national racing class in Finland back in the old days of the Classic 900. Can anyone tell me about it? Scroll down to the bottom of Tommi's page, here:

this web album:
What can people tell me about this? I know there was a theme song :o No, seriously, there was :)
... fromTommi's website ... take a look at the cassette!

Reply to
PJGH