FS: 15" Michelin Pilot Alpins mounted on Saab Aluminum Rims

I have a set of 4 Michelin Pilot Alpin (195/60/15) from my previous

9000 CD mounted on 4 Saab Aluminum Rims. The rims fit all year Saabs (900/9000) after '88 with 4 bolts pattern. Best reasonable offer. Located in Ottawa, Canada
Reply to
NG900

Well - normally - flogging used tires and rims on this NG is considered OT (see recent winter tyres thread - common wisdom at this point is to use a local NG or a regional SAAB club site) appreciating that shipping outside of Ottawa isn't cheap..

But - are they 3 spoke four bolt? And if so - how much wear on the tread?

Reply to
Dexter J

Lol!

(Personally I don't have a problem with private ads for saab bits - would be different if it was just a set of tyres, which could fit a saab, or a hundred other cars. But a local ng may well yield better results.)

Reply to
Grunff

Agreed. As long as the ad is for SAAB bits and not on a commercial scale.

Reply to
Johannes H Andersen

I don't see any problem with a guy saying "Hey, these are mine, I want to sell them" - this is quite distinct from "Hey, I sell snow tires as a business, buy from me".

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Man, either someone is spoofing your posting header - or - you took my advise about buying her something tasteful yet revealing in a finished silk and clear coating the hood.. :) ..

Hope the OP kicks back in though - Ottawa is just close enough for three spokes..

Reply to
Dexter J

True, true. But also sort out the genuine poster from the crafty spammer.

Reply to
Johannes H Andersen