FS: 9000 parts - Clean out my garage!!

I found a few left-over, brand new parts for my SAAB 9000s in my garage. Since I have no longer owned one of those for over a year I thought I'd offer them up for sale here (at ridiculously low prices I might add), just to get rid of them and get them into someone's hands that can actually use them. If you want any of these just send me an email (send to fjwills at gmail dot com). All parts are brand new and never used, bought from TheSaabsite.com. You pay actual shipping cost via whatever method you prefer.

74 96 441 - Heater Core (Matrix) for 92-98 SAAB 9000. paid over $100 - $35 plus shipping

41 65 312 - Transmission mount fits 86 thru 98 4-cylinder 9000s paid $26 - how about $9 plus shipping?

40 72 393 - Cabin Air Filter fits 92-98 9000 w/ AC sells for $18 - I'll take $6

If anyone wants all three parts I'll sell them together for $45 (or ?)

Reply to
Fred W

Where were you a couple of months ago! I could have used all of them.

You have any other 9k parts?

Reply to
Craig

Well, I was right here all along, of course!

Not much. I found some used hydraulic engine mounts (2.3L) but if I were going to bother to go through the job of replacing them, I'd want new ones myself. I might have an extra thermostat or two. That's about it...

Reply to
Fred W

I've sent you an email Fred.

P.