New misc. standard beetle parts for sale...

I recently sold one of my project cars and I still have a bunch of BRAND NEW parts that I'm trying to give someone a really good deal on. Here's what I've got, with what I'd like for them in parenthesis:

Prothane Total Suspension kit (urethane bushings set)- fits '66-'72 Type 1 (90.00)

Camber adjusters (more travel than stock for better cornering, etc) -fits all standard type 1 ball joint front ends (25.00)

Steering damper and bushing - fits '55-'77 standard type1 (15.00)

Upper ball joints - fits any standard type1 (20.00) Lower ball joints - fits '66-'77 standard type1 (20.00)

KYB GR-2 gas shocks, front - fits '66 and later type 1 (40.00) KYB GR-2 gas shocks, rear - fits all type 1 (40.00)

Tie rods, complete pair - fits '68-'78 standard type 1 (60.00)

I also have brand new heater cables, accelerator cable, plus a few misc. grommets and boots. (all for 15.00)

I also have a brake cable that fits '68 type 1's only (8.00)

I'll sell all the above for $280.00

Complete steering box - fits '62-'77 standard beetle and ghia This is on ebay right now:

Complete Front Disk Brake kit with 2.5" lowered, FORGED, spindles -fits standard beetles and ghias (One of the thin metal cover plates in this kits has a few dings on it from shipping, but it is only cosmetic and could be beaten out anyway. ) This is on ebay right now

Darren