FS: Well-Maintained '78 GL99

I'm posting this for a friend, please email me at snipped-for-privacy@tobola.com if you are interested.

FOR SALE

1978 Saab GL99 5-door hatchback, fuel-injected, 4-speed manual transmission, Antelope brown in color.

I purchased this car new in 1978 in Seattle, WA. As I have a truck for everyday use, the Saab was a "Sunday car." Vehicle has always been stored indoors and has virtually never been driven in winter conditions. It has no rust and has never been in an accident.

In about 1988, the car was put into warm, dry storage and has not been driven since. It's a little dusty but it's probably one of the nicest

1978 Saab's around. I hate to part with it, but things change and I guess I had better sell it.

Excelsior! -Cloy

Reply to
Cloy Tobola

Cloy Tobola