fuel shortage in 900s

my sab 900s 1994 model would not go and seemed starving for fuel, both my mechanic and the saab guy said it was fuel and was probably either the filter or the pump. however at great expense we have changed the fuel pump but it did not solve the problem has anyone any suggestions. We have checked the fuses and relays(no fuel pump relay) many thanks leon

Reply to
Leon Horsnell

Which fuel pump? There are two of 'em... do you notice a loud whine on the left side near the rear wheel, by any chance?

Reply to
Dave Hinz

I assumed he meant a NG900, if so where is the second pump?

Reply to
John Hudson

Isn't 94 still c900? But yeah, he needs to describe the car a bit more completely to get useful responses.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Only as a Convertible.

Reply to