gm 900 2.5 v6

does anyone know if a external oil cooler can be used in place of the internal? if so what size?

thanks

Reply to
bob

By oil cooler, I assume that you mean the automatic transmission fluid cooler? If so, I don't see why you couldn't use an air-fluid type cooler and place it ahead of the radiator. As to size, bigger is better. Whatever you can fit up there.

Reply to
Fred W