GM and Blogging

You know, I can't help but wish that GM would be faster and more details about their decisions regarding SAAB. I understand that this isn't really very reasonable, but a guy can dream, no? Imagine having a GM SAAB blog where we could just get instant from the source information regarding negotiations, selling, cop-outs, and the like?

Ah well, I guess other news services are the best I can get. :-)

Aaron W. Hsu

Reply to
Aaron W. Hsu

"Aaron W. Hsu" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

That'll be SaabsUnited.com

Reply to
Adrian

Yes, recommended. Swade is very fast, I go there very often. Roy Chui

Reply to
saabart

Saabs United does seem to be the best, I'll definitely agree, but I just think it would be nice if GM did this for us. On the other hand, it's just a little whimsy of mine, so pay not too much attention to it.

Aaron W. Hsu

Reply to
Aaron W. Hsu