How to test fuel pressoure on 1999 Saab 9-3 (2.0 Turbo)?

Question for Saab 1999 9-3 (2.0 Turbo) Convertible.

1) Where is the fuel pressure regulator located? 2) How to test fuel pressure and fuel pressure regulator? 3) How to test MAP sensor?

I am not familiar with SAAB. I don't have tech-II or other specific test equepments for SAAB. Can someone please advise.

Reply to
aa