I need all color codes for C900s (1979-1993/94) and NG 900s (1994-1998)

Folks,

I would like to see if you could help me put together the Classic 900 and NG 900 paint colors and codes.

I need codes and colors for the following

C900 - 1979-1993/(1994 inc. conv)

NG900 -1994-1998

Paintscratch.com does not break down models in these years, so it's nearly impossible to say which one goes with a C900 vs. a C9000, etc.

If you have ANY information in your own personal archives, etc. please let me know

I look forward to your response and thank you for your time.

Best,

Ryan

Reply to
SG

Look on my page at:

It is a full color list with codes and chips in PDF format. The colors are all Saabs from 1983 to present, though not broken down by year.

Jeremy.

Reply to
Jeremy Brown

Jeremy,

Please check your e-mail, I have a nice project to collaborate on.

SG

Reply to
SG