Just had some things repaired on my 9-3SS...

One was the keypad on the radio, went on the fritz, the other was the "alternate air intake pump". Anyone know what the dickens that is? The receptionist at the dealership had no idea, she had to look it up and there was still no explanation. I should have asked the mechanic, but did nit think of it at the time.

Just curious!

Mike

Reply to
Michael S. Jessop