Lag, During Acceleration?

In my '95 Saab 9000CS, everytime I try to accelerate to the car's potential, I get some sort of lag...Any clue what it is?

I thought it might be the alternator or something, but the tensioner/pulley system is in tact

Jazz

Reply to
Johnathan Dole

Why do you think it might be the alternator? Is this a new phenomenon? When did it start happening? Can you describe "some sort of lag" in more detail?

Reply to
Grunff