Looking for a Mechanic in Los Angeles

Up until now I've been taking my Saab 9000cse to my local mechanic who has done a fine job replacing the thermostat, changing the oil, etc. All very minor things. Well, now it seems as though I may have a head gasket leak and I decided to ask him if I'd be better off taking the car to a Saab mechanic. He was honest enough to tell me "yes" - they've never really worked on Saab's and, although they have the manual, it would be better for me to take it to someone familiar with the car.

So, now I'm trying to find an honest, trustworthy, good mechanic in the Los Angeles area. I'm in Silver Lake, so someone more on the east side of L.A. or the Valley would be great.

Thanks so much

Cecelia

Reply to
csonsini

I live in Glendale but only have my car worked on by Anders at Swedecar in Torrance. Honest and expert - worth the extra drive, IMHO.

Reply to
Geoff