Honest Nissan Service Center in Los Angeles

Does anyone know of an honest Nissan Service Center in Los Angeles? Preferably near the South Bay or SF Valley area.

I know honesty and car dealers are oxymoron, but what the heck, I thought I would ask anyway.

tia

Reply to
Slacker

If you are looking a non-dealer, try Walt's Auto Svc Address: 340 Van Ness Ave # C, Torrance, CA 90501 Phone: (310) 618-8577 They work on nissan and honda.

Reply to
jjjsan

Thanks for the lead. I'll keep them in mind for future work, but I've already spent $800 trying to get my pick-up smogged at non-dealers, and I'm no closer than when I started.

Reply to
Slacker

Might want to post the symptoms or smog results and any repairs done. Someone here maybe able to help you find the bad part and get it pass smog.

Reply to
jjjsan

Based upon my experience I know what Nissan dealer that has not been honest with me, and that is Cerritos Nissan. I bought my 1998 Frontier there and had it serviced there, but I've had three instances where certain members of the service department were dishonest with me. I'll never go back again (unless they change ownership).

Note: I should point out; however, that the salesman from whom I bought the truck, Michael Black, was the most honest car salesman I've ever met. He is currently at Douglas Nissan of Huntington Beach, CA. Incidentally, my problems with the service dept, started after Michael Black left Cerritos Nissan. If I lived closer to Huntington Beach, I would probably have my truck serviced there.

I know honesty and car dealers are oxymoron, but what the heck, I thought I would ask anyway.

tia

Reply to
Robert Cunningham

I had a similar experience with Gardena Nissan. I'll never go back there.

I accidentally stumbled across Superior Nissan in Carson a couple weeks ago. Totally blew my mind; they actually had good prices and very good customer service.... I was impressed. I think I found a good service center :-)

-- Slacker - former HB local

Reply to
Slacker