NEED HELP W/'94 900 COMMEMORATIVE CONV.

Greetings.

Here's my problem:

I'll be driving along, cd playing and headlights on, and when I apply the brake, the cd player stops momentarily, the headlights "blink" for a second, then all's well.

Occassionally, when starting, I'll turn the key and the lights on the dash come on very dimly, and the car won't start at all. Turn the key again (or a few more times) and the dash lights come on full strength and the car starts.

After checking output of alternator (normal) and battery condition (also fine), and all obvious electrical/vaccuum connections, I found nothing out of the ordinary.

Has anyone experienced this? Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance, Peter

Reply to
Peter

Sounds like another classic case of ignition switch failure........ Regards, Tom.

Reply to
saabtech

Ya welcome to saab ownership.

god bless papa