Okay, who is planning on going to the Saab Festival (Sweden - June) or the Saab Owners Convention (USA - August)?

Okay, who is planning on going to the Saab Festival (Sweden - June) or the Saab Owners Convention (USA - August)?

This is the year of all years to make it to one or both of these events.

SG

Reply to
SG

in article snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com, SG at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote on

29/03/2007 15:51:

I won't be going to either, but there is a good contingent from UK SAABs and SAAB Central forum boards attending the Swedish festival. I think you'll find a good crowd from the US on SAAB Central, too, who will be attending the US SOC. That said, we might make a last minute decision to roll our new convertible over to Sweden if the fancy takes us ... Accommodation might be tight, but we've slept in the car before :)

I hope to see some good photographs of, particularly, the Swedish event.

Paul

1989 900 Turbo S
Paul Halliday