Who here is going to the Saab Owners Convention in Vermont?

Who here is going to the Saab Owners Convention in Vermont?

I hear the 9-3 SportCombi and 9-7x will be present.

Anyone?

SaabGuy

Reply to
Saab Guy

I heard the SOC was in somewhere in the south of that this year.. What date in Vermont?

Reply to
Dexter J

August 11-15 at Stratton Mountain, Vermont.

Shane Almeida

Dexter,

Stratton (Manchester, VT) Vermont August 11th-14th.

Erik Carlsson and Peter Backstrom will be there as will the new president of Saab Cars USA, Inc.

The registration just closed, but you can arrive on-site and buy day passes.

SaabGuy

Reply to
Saab Guy

Shane,

11th-14th (15th is a Monday)

- SaabGuy

Reply to
Saab Guy

Oops, typo. SabbGuy is correct. Sorry about that.

Reply to
Shane Almeida