Parting out '87 9000T

I have an 87 9000T with a lot of good parts still left on it. If anyone needs something I'll see if I have it and we can talk price if it's there. Just email me at ben at photografics.net and I'll check...

Thanks

Reply to
caleb thomas

Four bolt three spoke wheels perhaps?

Reply to
Dexter J

Do you have interior parts, if so what color?

Specifically looking for leather seats & dashboard pad (the top part).

-Atif

Reply to
Atif I. Chaudhry

Has the regular wheels not Aero type. Light blue with black leather. The front drivers seat is pretty worn. I'll have to look tommorow to see what the rest look like. The top part of the dash looks good. It is kinda dark tonight so ask questions and I'll look tommorow.

I'm in KY. I used parts from it on my 86 9000T and my 90 9000T CD. I have a 96

9000T Aero now and nothing fits...There is a lot left that needs a home.

Ben

Reply to
caleb thomas

got a tranny? how much? and how much would it be to ship to longview ,wa

98632

.... just noticed this post lol

Reply to
clayton

Had an auto tranny...went out and I parked it. Used several parts off so far. I'm in KY so you are a long ways away. It does have a lot of parts on it and I would be glad to take pics and look for anything you need.

Ben

Reply to
caleb thomas

hmmm auto box mines got the 5speed wich is compleatly locked up

outside of a tranny wich i think just the shipping alone would kill me and cost more than i paid for the car lol

the only items i would need depending on if i cna find a tranny or not would be the passenger side headlight housing and the turn signal housing and the radio antenna

but for now getting that stuff is kinda useless if the car can't be driven

Reply to
clayton

i didn't start this line but have some interior parts for sale e-me direct with your request and stat in the subject line saab parts or you will get tossed. i've got a good set of leather seats that are electric as well as many other interior parts

Reply to
wysiwyg.doc