Central Locking Info....

I wonder if anyone can help me. We are testing a new anti hijack/carjack unit where we require a feed to lock and unlock the doors. I have a Saab 93 Aero 2002 model. The central locking module is under the passenger seat.

Would anyone be able to give me the wire colours/ module pin numbers(not easy!) for the doors.

This unit would clearly be of great benefit to the whole of humanity - if it works

Cheers in advance

Mike Braddock

Reply to
Mike B - Work