parts car

hi if you need anything from a 1992 saab 9000 cd 2.3 turbo 5spd just let me knowe

Reply to
es

Location?

Reply to
James Sweet

gorham maine usa

Reply to
es

Wow, I live about 5 miles away in Hollis... If I knew of anything from your 92 that would fit my CSE, I'd jump on it... Too bad the 92's don't use a BPC (APC Solenoid), do they?

-Chris

es wrote:

Reply to
Chris Campbell

yes they do just tell me what u are looking for and i bet it will fit

Reply to
es