radio antenna replacement (900 "combi" from 91)

Hi!

I belive i'am not the only one who had the radio antenna broken. But how do I replace it?

I can remove the rubber-cover and there i've got a whole in the bodywork, and the former antenna is loose. But it seems unpossible to reach the antenna cord from the trunk? Someone said there would be a connector on the cable 20-30 cm (10 inches) in. But?

Anyone got a clue?

WFR: Mikael Johansson

Reply to
Mikael Johansson

See http://68.18.133.94/body_folder/antmastrep.htm (Townsend imports)

-- MH '72 97 '77 96 '78 95 '79 96 '87 900T8

MH