radio problem(not security code)

My was working fine when one day i got in the car and i couldnt hear anything. With the volume turned up i can faintly hear it and sometimes it cracks to life for short stints but for the most part its almost inaudible. Everything else works, the EQ, my presets, everything.

Any suggestions? also if i want to put in a new radio can i bypass the existing EQ because i have a feeling that is the problem

Reply to
phaedrus143245

What radio? What EQ? What Saab? WTF?

Reply to
Nasty Bob

Probably cracked solder joints inside the radio or EQ, you can easily put in a new radio and remove or bypass the EQ.

Reply to
James Sweet

clarion stock radio in a 94 9000

Reply to