Re: 9000 relay panel

Does anyone know which relay is which on the main fuse/relay panel

> under the glovebox? They are labelled A-O but there is no indication > of the purpose of each. > > Where might I find a diagram? > > SQ

A Seat Belt Warning B Spare C Horn D HRW & Mirrors E A/C Fan time delay F Reverse lights on auto G Ignition Switch H Fuel system LH I Fuel pump LH J ETS throttle K Fog lights L Int wipe timer M Interior light delay timer N Indicators O Day running lights

HTH

Reply to
Adrian England

Many thanks. That's a great help.