'95 9000 Questions

I have a '95 9000CDE and need to replace the ourter CV boots. Does anyone have instructions for doing so?

Also, the engine and transmission in this car (a 3.0l V-6) seem to be of GM origin. Does anyone know where the Auto Trannie came from within the GM organization?

Reply to
Earl Beachler

Earl There are instructions about this in the haynes manual, but the torque to remove/refit the driveshaft nut is a substantial 207 ft/lbs. Hope you've got a big lever! Chris

Reply to
chrisnew

Auto Trannie maden by ZF Transmission(Germany) Different some parts for 4-cyl,6-cyl and Turbo. Can't send you electronic drawing,program doesn't allow.I can just print it.

Reply to
romick