Re: LF: Saab used parts near Ottawa, ONT. Canada

Hae you tried EuroParts? Located in Aylmer, 682-0606 or 888-782-0606. Been there many times over the years.

You could also try Karl at Scandanavian - he usually has a stock of used thingamabobs that he's sometimes willing to sell: 225-3213.

-chris

ts wrote:

> I am looking for a used automatic windows + sunroof switch assembly for a > 3-door 1993 Saab 900 S. > > It is located in the console between the driver and the passenger seats. > > Please e-mail to snipped-for-privacy@nospam.ca and replace nospam with "yahoo". > > Thanks in advance for your responses.
Reply to
Chris Ault