online parts, canada ????

do you guys have any good links for online companies that sell VW aftermarket parts? Good price places obviously, and those who sell out of canada rather than the U.S..

Reply to
Chris

Chris,

I've had wonderful service from Brian Harrison. The parts are good quality and are shipped pretty quickly. I've ordered from him a couple of times without any problems what so ever. Below is his contact info:

Roseland Technical Services mail> 231 Wright Road Stewiacke NS B0N 2J0 Canada email> snipped-for-privacy@ns.sympatico.ca website> www3.ns.sympatico.ca/roseland phone> 902-639-2777 Business Number> 12175 1788 RT0001

The parts he sells are shown at

and he sells parts under list. Just send him a list of the parts you need to his e-mail address and he'll send you a qoute. His prices are alot lower shipped to my door, than to buy locally.

Hope this helps,

Mitch

Reply to
Mitch

I have bought stuff from Bow-Wow

and have had no trouble with them.

Reply to
Anthony Brown

I love pgperformance. Plus, they are having an awesome sale right now..

Sinjin Smithe