Re: Plastic Bumpers on-line store is open 24x7

> ... Buy Plastic Bumpers on-line ...

Oh look, our spammer is back.

============================================================================ > =================== > Note: We at AllPlasticBumpers.Com respect your On-line Privacy. Under > Bills.1618, Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress

...but never signed into law...

If you do > not wish to receive our e-mails and/or lists, > click on the link below and press SEND: mailto: > snipped-for-privacy@allplasticbumpers.com?subject=Remove reply from the exact > address to which this was originally mailed to or provide the address (es) > to be removed.

And you propose that this would work for a newsgroup how, exactly?

Any inconvenience caused is regretted

Your sincerity is, likewise, doubted.

Yes, abuse reports have been sent. Your spam is unwelcome here, just like the last times you posted it.

Reply to
davehinz

with respect Dcve, just send the abuse report but please don't repost the spam with your responses. i delete these sorts of posts before i read them, so having to do it twice is annoying.

abdallah

: > ... Buy Plastic Bumpers on-line ... : : Oh look, our spammer is back. :

Reply to
Abdallah

In other words, when you selectively repeat spam "for context," it's OK. When anyone else does it, they get a stern lecture from the spamcop.

Reply to
Skid

Says he who top-posts!!

Reply to
Grunff

In other words, when someone posts the entire message, they get a gentle reminder pointing out that they've helped the spammer. Perhaps you can tell me what (if anything) in my repost of, what, 8 of the lines of their post, has assisted their business?

Dave Hinz

Reply to
davehinz

Feel free to use your newsreader to "ignore sender" then, Mike.

Reply to
davehinz

----------------deleted davehinz post--------------------

Dave, you have this tendency to reply to all sorts of fly by's in this newsgroup because you have to show the rest of us how important what you have to say is. IT IS NOT! No one cares to read, and reread your bullshit. Quit replying to nonsense, dog.

Reply to
Mike Peterman

I so agree with you Skid. "Dipshit Dave" loves to lecture people but he of course is above it all. Hey Dave, your boyfriend is calling you - Grunf?

Reply to
Spyderman

Yes, we should be talking about cars and this thread should die. On the other hand, this thread wouldn't even exist and I wouldn't have anything to reply to if you followed your own high-handed advice. You're a hypocrite, Dave. Worse, you don't even have a sense of humor about it. It takes the fun out of tweaking you.

Reply to
Skid

Actually, I've been hanging around this group for about 17 years. I'm on my third Saab, the first two having given their lives to save mine from red-light-running kamikazes. I'm not much of a mechanic, but I love these Swedish sleds as much as the next guy. As a result, I spend more time perusing than posting.

Just pause for a second the next time you decide to jump somebody for a minor offense. You may not realize it, but you often come off looking like a bigger jerk than they did, and it sometimes discourages newbies or thin-skinned posters who may have something to gain or offer by participating in the discussion.

You and Dave provide a lot of information, but give a lot of unnecessary attitude to people who have the audacity to challenge your self-appointed dictatorship of the group. Apparently I'm not the only one who notices. Holding up a mirror to your conduct is apparently a hanging offense around here, so I'll retreat again to the shadows.

Reply to
Skid

I think you're way off on this - but I'm prepared to be proved wrong.

If you look at *all* my posts to this group, I wonder what percentage of them could be counted as "jumping down somebody's throat". I would wager that it would be significantly less than 1%.

I am fully aware that I can come across a little harsh when responding to something I deem to be really stupid - but that's just what I'm like, and that's just what killfiles are for - if it bothers someone, it's very easy for them to remove me from their existence.

You seem to completely ignore the fact that people are different, react differently to different things, are irritated by different things, and interpret reactions quite differently from one another.

Reply to
Grunff