Re: [Saab_c900] replacing (and fighting with) steering rack boots!

I'm in the process of trying to change steering rack boots on my 1983 900S to get it ready for it's rego inspection. It's out of rego already (two weeks today!) so I'm trying to get the last few things fixed, and the steering boots are one of the last items.. The right-side boot has been testing the limits of my patience for the last few afternoons. 8-)

I've posted an updated version of a message I posted in the saab c900 mailing list to web-forums in two places:

So have a read and please contribute to the threads if you can add something.

Thanks,

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's Saab C900 Site