Has anyone ever figured out the CD changer interface?

I'd like to add an XM radio to my 9-5 and don't have a CD changer in the trunk. Is there any way to plug an audio source into the interface on the CD changer plug in the trunk?

Reply to
Bill Jackson

Might help to know the year and stereo option for your car. Check saabcentral.com as there is probably loads of info on this there.

SD

Reply to
SD

'03 9-5 (Aero if that helps) It's the high-end Saab/HK system

Reply to
Bill Jackson