Re: Turn the "Shift up" light off

On my C900 there's a relay that controls it. I just pulled it. Phil Brown

Reply to
Phil Brown

Does anyone know is such exists on a (@ (K and if so where?

Malcolm

Reply to
Malcolm

If you tell us what a "(@ (K" is, then perhaps someone might be able to tell you.

I wonder what would happen if a car manufacturer tried to give a car that name. Would it sell?

Reply to
Goran Larsson

Why of course, anyone would recognize that is a 92 9k (with someone holding the shift key down on the keyboard!! ;-)

-Fred

Reply to
Fred W.

Not so. Uk keyboard gives you (" (K.

Reply to
Adrian England

No. Saab is a Swedish car and on a Swedish keyboard the same input error would result in ``)" )K''. All keyboard layouts are not created equal.

Btw, I have no idea where Saab hid the shift up logic in 1 1992 9000.

Reply to
Goran Larsson

Very very sorry I had that shiftlock on! (@ (K is really 92 9k.

Thanks for the interest, Goran