Saab 9-5 Aircond fan Stopped

hi all RE 1998 saab 9-5 SE hope someone has an idea ,, for no reason at all the air conditioning fan in he car has just stopped ,,now ive checked all the possible fuses.. all ok ...pulled out No20 and as i put it back in it said " resetting clmate control" or something similar .so it definitly was right fuse.. BUT.. no matter what one presses on the unit in car ,, temps.. fan high low . auto . off. econ. the fan is dead . Usuaally it cuts in the second the ignition is turned on. ANY IDEAS? other than going to the dealer next week??

there was no sound no wirring no warning it jsut stopped.

Peer

Reply to
TIG

This is just off the top of my head... but the fan that blows air is most likely on a separate fuse from the one that feeds the climate control module. You might want to check the manual again for one that feeds the fan.

Just a guess... I've never seen any specs for your model.

Reply to
_Bob_