Saab 900s 1996

Where can I get a manual for this thing! (Saab 900s 2.3L convertable).

Reply to
D-rock

"D-rock" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@y66g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...

Hey.

If you call it a "thing" then I say: Ask a dealer. ;-)

Richard

Reply to
Richard

berichtnews: snipped-for-privacy@y66g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...

Well no matter what I call it, it seems there is not it...which I know is impossible so ill keep trying. The dealer will be able to help me I just wanted to see if I could buy it online. oh well thanks for the tip ; )

Reply to
D-rock

See under "Car Maintenance" It lists the UK equivalent to your car. If you find what you want Amazon will probably supply it for you.

Regards Charles

Reply to
Charles C.

Yep... Haynes manual is the only one you will find... they have to be imported but Amazon was listing them recently.

Reply to
- Bob -

Reply to
Rod H

What year is it? If it is before 1994, bentley has a much better repair manual.

Reply to
yaofeng

err... see the subject line.

Reply to