Saab all models with pic

Vendiauto

Not even close. And how ironic is it that you're spamming us from a "no_spam" modified email address.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Dave,

That's so true, why do they even bother?

I really wish that newsgroups weren't mirrored to world wide web forums, etc. I wish they stayed as separate entitites unlogged, mirrorred, etc.

Have you visited my blog lately?

SG

Reply to
SG

I'm going with the clueless idiots theory.

I wish they stayed as separate entitites unlogged, mirrorred, etc.

Well, nothing one can do about it.

Nope, don't have the bandwidth among other reasons.

Reply to
Dave Hinz