2008 model Saab 9-3

Pics of fhe new Saab 9-3 2008 model is here
http://www.caranddriver.com/carnews/13002/2008-saab-9-3-official-photos-info.html
That front underside just reminds me of a BMW for some reason.
Saab News: http://www.carshops247.co.uk/news/Saab.html
sjmassey wrote:

http://www.caranddriver.com/carnews/13002/2008-saab-9-3-official-photos-info.html
It's ugly.
Graham
Eeyore wrote:

Ditto the 9-5 now too. Anyone know who did the exterior design on the 2004 Saab 9-3 Aero? I think he/she is a genius as many elements have been copied by others.