SAAB ragtop repair

For any US West Coast SAAB drivers out there -- Can anyone recommend a really good ragtop top (the mechanicals and the top itself) for an old-style

900 turbo (commemorative '94 version). Willing to drive anywhere between San Diego and San Francisco for the right person to repair the damage from the last person I tried.

cheers!

Reply to
pb&j

Checkout

for a guy who posts under the name "SWEDECAR". He's in CA, I don't know exactly where but you can ping him out on that forum. He's a serious, professional, guru. Not only will he know what to fix, he will already know if a tweak is needed to prevent future failures.

Reply to
me