Saab survives...!

YES!

Today it was announced in Sweden, that Saab is to continue. It is expected that Saab will be sold by June.

Reply to
Henrik B.

Perfect news. I hope it works out as you suggest.

Charles

Reply to
Charles C

Do you have a press release?

Reply to
Aaron W. Hsu

Hopefully, it will be purchased by a Chinese company. Chinese people respect and look up to famous brands. With superior Chinese mass manufacturing technology SAAB can once again be popular and famous vehicle on the worlds streets, and at same time showing all the world the power of China knowhow in the modern world.

Reply to
Li Wan

Only in Swedish - as it is mentioned by all the Swedish papers:

Henrik B.

Use the word "saab" and look in Google "news" ... this might work

Regards Charles

Reply to
Charles C

Wouldn't surprise me. The Chinese Government is keen to acquire technology know-how and is helping companies buy up 'bust' Western outfits to get it on the cheap. A Chinaman told me ( literally ) !

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

GOOD news. I'll start savinf for my all new 2011 9-5 Estate then!

Reply to
Josimar

Swedish will do nicely for me.

Reply to